PASHEY BELLA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEAR AND TEAR, HERE IS A LIST OF HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELRY.
- Your jewelry should be kept dry and protected from water and sweat during wear when possible.
- After use, you may wish to give each item a quick rub over with a soft cloth to ensure it is clean and the crystals are sparkling before storage.
- Always remember to remove any jewelry items, in particular necklaces and earrings, before bed- delicate items can become damaged while sleeping, plus no one wants to be attacked by their jewelry in the night!
- When not in use each jewelry piece should be hung or laid flat in a jewelry box to keep chains free from tangles, and should be stored out of direct sunlight as the sun can sometimes cause bright colours to fade.
- Keep your jewelry clean and dry during wear, remove it before washing or bathing, and avoid the use of moisturisers, lotions or perfumes on the area where your jewelry will be worn.
- Studies have shown especially in humid climates. turquoise can change from our body oils, stress and water. 10 Stones from the same mine, can all age differently. This is the beauty of gem stones.
- Here at Pashey Bella we use high grade 14k Gold filled and Sterling Silver metals. they still need to be taken care of and avoid all the above.
- By following each of the tips above your jewelry will continue to look beautiful for years to come!